Saturday, October 13, 2007

No rest for the wicked

I've been sleeping for 3-4 hours a night, waking in the middle of the night, staying up for a couple hours, then going back to bed for 45 minutes or so before its time to go to work.

Not on purpose or anything, its just whats been happening.

Work has been tremendously busy lately. One of my co-workers is having panic attacks its getting so bad. I don't blame him really. We're totally understaffed. It's a well paying stressful job.

Hopefully I won't be doing it much longer.

I don't know, part of me will miss it I guess, its pretty fast paced. But whatever.

My mother has been arrested for felony distribution, she's looking at prison/jail time, then the state trial will be after the federal one, might have some more time there.

My suicidal thoughts haven't been so bad lately. I think the meds are starting to take hold. wohoo.

No comments: