Friday, August 3, 2007

Account suspension, the ruin of society

So last night I received an email stating my WOW account had been suspended for 72 hours. No warning, just bang, pay us for three days of you not playing. The blizzard page shows this is the harshest punishment doled out (with the execption of permanent banning). What was my offense? I don't know.

It probably has something to do with paying some guy in Taiwan to level up my character. Either that or buying gold from www.gold4power.com. I can't imagine anything else I did, I barely talk to any players.

So anyway, now I'm bored after the kids go to bed. And as we all know, idle hands do the devils' work. So Blizzard is encouraging me to do the devils' work. If they do this to enough people, society as we know it will crumble. No one will send out thank you cards anymore, women will have to open doors for themselves, mail adverts for new credit cards and home refinance packages will go unread.

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

No comments: